PAWEZY RETURNS POLICY
At Pawezy, we want your experience with us to be a pleasant one - which is why we've made our returns policy as simple as possible. If for some reason things don't go quite to plan, we have a dedicated customer service team to make everything right again! Due to the high demand during the holiday period, we aim to fulfil your order as soon as we receive it to avoid any delays. Therefore, we do not accept change of mind purchases on customised items.
We truly hope that you will absolutely love your PAWEZY products! However, in the event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we will happily accept your return within 30 days providing the item(s) unused with the original packaging.
READY TO START YOUR RETURN?
Please email us at email@example.com to begin the return process.
Just have your order number in your email with the item you want to return and we will begin the return process ASAP.
- All Australian returns are sent to and processed in our facility in Sydney, Australia.
- There is no expiry on store credits, however they must be used in the one transaction.
AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMER RETURNS
- Before you return your item, please make sure you have attached the return label that was provided when you finished your return. If there is no label we won’t know it’s you..! If it’s a refund, we subtract $10 to help cover the shipping cost.
- Once your item has been packaged and the label attached, it’s good to go! Please drop it off at any Australia Post location.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER RETURNS
- We can’t offer free international returns at the moment, so unfortunately this cost will need to be covered by you. Pro tip - a prepaid, traceable service is best, so if anything happens to your order, we can track it.. (If it gets lost, it’s not your fault!)
- Please remember to include your sender information (Full Name, Order Number and Email Address) so we know who you are. (Please note, we do not refund the shipping amount you originally paid on your order).
Unfortunately, sometimes items that are not 100% can slip through, we get it. Don’t worry, we’re here to help! If you think your item is not quite right, please email our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) Please include the following in your email:
- Your order number
- Details of the fault/damage
- Photos that clearly show the fault/damage
Here are a couple of quick points on how an item is deemed faulty or not acceptable quality:
- There is a manufacturing fault..Of course.
- The product has been damaged during transit..Not your fault!
EXCHANGES/REPLACEMENT (IF APPLICABLE)
For all our loyal Australian customers, if you’re looking for an exchange or store credit, we’ll happily cover the cost of the return shipping for you. Please note that for exchanges, including upsizing and downsizing, a $10 reshipping fee may apply to cover our shipping costs."
If you’re from our awesome international community, unfortunately right now we can only offer a refund or store credit.. I know, I know, I promise we’re working on it!
We only replace, exchange, or refund items if they arrive defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please send us an email at email@example.com This does not include items purchased incorrectly due to consumer error.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s).